MOHBAD: AS YOUTH PROTEST, DSS ENTERS THE INVESTIGATION.

MOHBAD: AS YOUTH PROTEST, DSS ENTERS THE INVESTIGATION.

By, Adedayo Fowowe



Yesterday, the Lagos State governor and other important figures waded into the investigation into the death of music singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (a.k.a Mohbad), urging that justice be done and the issue not be pushed under the carpet.


Indeed, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu said yesterday that the DSS has joined the investigation into the death of music sensation Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (a.k.a. Mohbad).  
 
The governor stated that the goal was to strengthen and broaden the dragnet through inter-agency collaboration and the use of cutting-edge technologies to uncover the truth.  
 

RELATED STORIES


MOHBAD: A NIGERIAN MUSICIAN, HAS DIED AT THE AGE OF 27


NIGERIAN YOUTH PROTEST IN LAGOS FOR MOHBAD JUSTICE


MOHBAD: SANWO-OLU REQUESTS POLICE AND DSS INVESTIGATION


Sanwo-Olu had previously asked the state police to conduct a thorough inquiry into the circumstances surrounding the young star's death.  
 
As a result, the police department established a 19-member commission on Monday to investigate the musician's death.  However, in a statement issued by the Commissioner of Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotoso, the governor broadened the probe by inviting the DSS to aid in the pursuit of justice for the boy, his family, and throngs of followers. 


Sanwo-Olu acknowledged the events that have occurred after the death of the music singer, and asked with anyone who may have crucial information that might help the investigation team to provide it to the team.  


"We feel the pain of losing such a talented and promising young man who established himself in a highly competitive industry," he said. "May God grant his soul rest and comfort his bereaved family and fans."The administration urges all relatives and supporters of the deceased to remain calm and desist from making provocative remarks or reaching premature conclusions in this situation. 


"Remaining calm and closely monitoring the process will be our most solemn tribute to the memory of the departed talent."Furthermore, the bereaved family should be allowed to mourn in peace. It is a painful time for all of us - the government, the family, and Mohbad's supporters.  
  
"Avoid any action that may aggravate the grief." The Police and DSS have been instructed to keep the public informed of their activities on a regular basis."  


Furthermore, Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat, has vowed that the state will aid the family in caring for the late singer's child.


He made the remarks during a visit to the deceased musician's mother. Hamzat assured Mohbad's family that justice would be served.


MAKE MONEY ONLINE